Ramen in a jar recipe
Recipe from smini_licious , thank you very much!
- 1 glass of Kinoko broth from TADA Ramen
- 1 tablespoon TADA Ramen Spice Up seasoning paste
- 1 pack of ramen noodles from the Asian store
- 1 soft-boiled egg
- Delicate seaweed
- Sesame seeds
Step 1: Prepare the Kinoko broth from TADA Ramen.
- Pour the contents of the packet of Kinoko broth into a pot.
- Heat the broth over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Then set them aside.
Step 2: Add the right kick.
- Take a tablespoon of TADA Ramen Spice Up seasoning paste and add it to the broth. Stir well to distribute the seasoning paste evenly. The spiciness gives your ramen the desired kick.
Step 3: Cook the ramen noodles.
- Cook the ramen noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- After cooking, rinse the pasta under cold water to stop the cooking.
Step 4: The perfectly soft boiled egg.
- Boil an egg in boiling water for about 6-7 minutes to get a soft-boiled egg.
- After cooking, immediately rinse the egg under cold water and peel it carefully.
Step 5: Layer everything in a glass.
- Add the noodles, the Spice Up seasoning paste and the egg into a glass
- Place some tender pieces of seaweed over the noodles and egg.
- Finally, sprinkle some sesame seeds over the ingredients.
Step 6: Serve and enjoy.
- Close the jar tightly and take it with you to work, school or wherever you are going.
- To enjoy your ramen, simply pour the broth over the other ingredients, mix well and reheat in the microwave or on the stove if necessary.
Enjoy your homemade ramen in a jar with the perfect mix of flavor and kick whenever you want!